Nova Delaney - Psychologist
- Bachelor of Psychological Science – Edith Cowan University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (Honours) – Federation University
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Psychology – Cairnmillar Institute
- Diploma of Psychological Practice – College of Professional Psychology
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia / AHPRA
- Member of the Australian Association of Psychologists Inc.
Areas of Special Interest
- LGBTIQA+ Identity, Discrimination & Harassment
- Gender Issues and Transition
- Chronic Suicidality & Self Harm Management
- Drug and Alcohol difficulties
- Asperger’s & Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Parenting issues
· Post Natal Depression and Perinatal Grief
· Complex Trauma
· Post Bariatric Surgery Adjustment
When working with clients she’s a down to earth straight shooter that collaborates with you every step of the way along the journey.
Days Available: Monday and Wednesday.