Jenny Ricketts - Psychologist
- Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology) (La Trobe)
- Doctor of Psychology (Counselling) (SUT)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member of College of APS Counselling Psychologists
- Psychology Board of Australia - Approved Supervisor
Areas of Special Interest:
- Adolescents - mental health, school-related issues
- Ageing - dementia care and support
- Work-related issues - bullying, stress, conflict management, critical incidents
- Psychosocial issues - anxiety, depression, grief, loss, loneliness, trauma
Jenny is committed to working with people who are seeking support, understanding, clarity, and direction. Using a person-centred approach, she assists people with contextualising their difficulties, identifying strengths, developing skills, regaining confidence, and moving forward in a meaningful manner.
Jenny has extensive experience working as a School Psychologist in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Jenny is well-turned to the complex impacts of disadvantage, diversity, and dislocation on families, children, and young people. At the same time, she respects people's capacity for resilience, creativity, courage, and persistence.
Days available: Monday, Wednesday, every second Saturday.