Nicole Moulday - Forensic Psychologist
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Honours (Psychology)
- Doctor of Psychology (Forensic)
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority (AHPRA) specialist endorsement as a Forensic Psychologist
- Member - Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member - APS College of Forensic Psychologists
Nicole is a Forensic Psychologist with more than 18 years’ experience working with adults suffering from a range of mental health, substance abuse, emotional difficulties and other challenging thinking and behaviour. Nicole has dedicated her career to assisting those at the most difficult times of their lives and believes that every person has the right to be heard, understood and provided the opportunity for betterment. Nicole takes a person-centred approach, incorporating a range of therapeutic techniques that are offered in a non-judgemental, supportive environment.
Some areas of specialisation include the following:
- Forensic assessment and treatment (no court reports)
- Offending behaviour
- Anger management
- Suicide and self-harm
- Substance abuse, dependence, addiction
- Trauma-related issues
Days available: Saturday Telehealth Appointments Only.