Jaskiran Kaur Rikhraj – Provisional Psychologist
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology) – RMIT University
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology- Deakin University
- Master of Professional Psychology- Monash University
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Provisional Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Registered Applied Behaviour Analysis Therapist with the Autism Behavioural Intervention Association
- Trained in Suicide Intervention
I am a registered provisional psychologist, with a passion for supporting and helping individuals facing life difficulties. I believe having the right kind of support is an integral part of therapy and find it rewarding to provide the tools to empower my clients.Through private practice, I have developed experience in working with individuals across the lifespan and with a variety of presenting issues. This includes clients under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
I aim to provide a sense of comfort and belonging for my clients by building on their strengths and values that are unique to them. I take pride in tailoring my approach to treatment for each client, as I do not believe that one size fits all. I work with a range of evidence-based modalities that include but are not limited to: Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness, and Applied Behavioural Analysis.I look forward to getting to know you at Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services.
Days available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday