Jaskiran Kaur Rikhraj – Psychologist
When human beings experience trauma or severe life stressors, it is not uncommon for it to feel painful. My passion is bringing healing to those who are struggling with negative patterns and high interpersonal conflict from traumatic or stressful experiences. I help my clients to find healthy perceptions of themselves and strengthen their relationships.
It is important to me that my clients are welcomed into a safe and comfortable environment. I employ a range of modalities in my practice including CBT, emotion-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, mindfulness and schema therapy. I have also been trained in EMDR.
Complex trauma/trauma-related issues
Days of work: Mon - Thurs
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology) – RMIT University
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology- Deakin University
- Master of Professional Psychology- Monash University
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- General Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency