Experienced and compassionate Psychologists and Social Workers.
Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services have an experienced and diverse team of psychologists, social workers, and counsellors who are dedicated to providing effective, practical, and constructive psychological intervention.
All of our Psychologists and Social Workers are fully registered and accredited.
We also have Provisional Psychologists as part of our team.
A provisional psychologist is a person who has completed all of their tertiary qualifications and is now eligible to undertake a program under supervision (internship) that is approved by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). The internship will help develop their applied skills and experience in the initial stages of counselling.
The internship usually involves a minimum of two years of weekly supervision with an AHPRA board approved supervisor from whom the provisional psychologist is able to seek guidance.
At the conclusion of the internship the provisional psychologist will then be fully registered with AHPRA and Medicare. Full fees will then be applicable and clients who have obtained a Mental Health Care Plan from their doctor will now be entitled to a Medicare Rebate for their appointment.
Choosing a practitioner....
What is the difference? Both Psychologists and Social Workers have university degrees and as part of their registration are required to attend ongoing professional development training. All our team of counsellors are highly qualified with many years of experience and specialise in many different areas.
We recommend you call our friendly reception staff, who are trained with the knowledge of counsellors specialities and will assist you in making a decision on which of our psychotherapists would best suit your needs.
- Anthony Stott - Senior Psychologist
- Katherine Ritchens - Clinical Psychologist
- Kimberley Muraca - Psychologist
- Debi Hamilton - Psychologist
- Mary Ta - Psychologist
- Kathryn White - Psychologist
- Simon Dann - Psychologist
- Dr Archna Ranganathan - Provisional Psychologist
- Rachel Lorenzon - Psychologist (Clinical Registrar)
- Dina Abdul Salem - Psychologist
- Afshin Misagh - Provisional Psychologist
- Valencia Adams - Social Worker
- Dr Jenny Ricketts - Senior Psychologist
- Sarah van Ree - Psychologist (currently on leave)
- Nicole Moulday - Forensic Psychologist
- Awadia Osman - Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Vicki Colosimo - Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Jaskiran Kaur Rikhraj – Psychologist
Jordan – Psychologist
- Dennam Williams - Psychologist
- Sherry Davies - Counsellor
- Dr William Abur – Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Kayla Pengelly – Psychologist (Clinical Registrar)
- Andreea Preda – Psychologist
Our philosophy... To assist clients to enhance their wellbeing,
build life skills, and fulfil their potential.