Experienced and compassionate psychologists and social workers.
Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services have an experienced team of psychologists and social workers who are dedicated to providing effective, practical and constructive psychological intervention.
All of our Psychologists and Social Workers are fully registered and accredited.
All our Practitioners deal with Depression and Anxiety issues as well as having special interests in many other areas of Mental Health.
Choosing a Psychologist or Social Worker.
What the difference is? Both Psychologists and Social Workers have university degrees and as part of their registration are required to attend ongoing professional development training. All our team of counsellors are highly qualified with many years of experience and specialise in many different areas.
We recommend you call our friendly reception staff, who are trained with the knowledge of counsellors specialities and will assist you in making a decision on which of our psychotherapists would best suit your needs.
- Jill Crookes – Company Founder. Senior Psychologist. Resilience Coach
- Anthony Stott - Principal Psychologist
- Sarah Gale - Psychologist
- Gregory Riddett - Accredited Mental Health Social Worker. Resilience Coach
- Betty Gurovski - Psychologist
- Kimberley Muraca - Psychologist
- Marie-Claire McCubbery - Psychologist
Our philosophy... To assist clients to enhance their wellbeing,
build life skills and fulfil their potential.