Kathryn White - Psychologist
- Master of Psychology (Health)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences (Honours)
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia / AHPRA
- AHPRA endorsement: Health Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Areas of Special Interest
- chronic disease self-management
- chronic pain management
- sleep difficulties
- life stage transitions
- working with older people.
Kathryn is a health psychologist working with adults and older adolescents. She has experience working in a variety of environments, including community health and crisis counselling. She works from a person-centred perspective, drawing largely on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Kathryn acknowledges and values the identity and dignity of all individuals.
Days Available Saturdays (Telehealth available).