Kathryn White - Psychologist
- Master of Psychology (Health)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences (Honours)
- Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia / AHPRA
- AHPRA endorsement: Health Psychology
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
Areas of Special Interest
- chronic disease self-management
- chronic pain management
- sleep difficulties
- life stage transitions
- working with older people.
Kathryn is a health psychologist working with adults and older adolescents. She has experience working in a variety of environments, including community health and crisis counselling. She works from a person-centred perspective, drawing largely on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Kathryn acknowledges and values the identity and dignity of all individuals.
Days Available: Every 2nd Saturday