Anthony Stott - Senior Psychologist
- Bachelor of Science (Biology)
- Diploma of Education
- Bachelor of Theology
- Graduate Diploma of Computing
- Master of Counselling Psychology
- Member – Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Associate Member – APS College of Counselling Psychologists
Areas of Special Interest:
- Registered with the ATAPS program
- Pain management
- Couples Counselling
- Drug and alcohol
- EMDR Therapy
Anthony has worked in a number of different fields such as teaching, youth work, and training unemployed people. He was a Lifeline counsellor for 5 years and has been in private practice since 2008.
Days available: Wednesday to Friday. After hours appointments on Wednesday.