A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate - strong administrative support from our friendly team allows you to focus on helping your clients.
- Clinical or General psychologist
- Child & Adolescent Psychologist
2 Locations: Werribee & Torquay
Crookes Counselling and Consulting Services is an established, busy, vibrant, progressive and growing private practice of registered psychologists and credentialed social workers servicing Melbourne's west. Established more than ten years, the practice has well established networks with local general practitioners, Employee Assistance Program providers and associated services. Our philosophy at CCCS is to assist clients to enhance their wellbeing, build life skills and fulfil their potential. As a member of our team, you would be able to provide individual counselling, group interventions and assessment to a wide variety of clients and treatment needs.
Due to increasing demand we currently have several positions available for psychologists who are passionate about helping people – a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to utilise and develop their skills and support positive change for clients in need. This role would suit a person wishing to work in private practice in a supportive, friendly, collegiate environment. With all the admin and client acquisitions taken care of, you will be able to get straight into client counselling. We have a high demand for after-hours appointments; the right candidate can commence working immediately.
To be successful in the role, you must be passionate about supporting clients to achieve their goals and fulfil their potential, and be able to demonstrate responsibility and compassion in a challenging environment.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Registration as a Medicare provider
- Working with Children check
- Current Police check
- Professional indemnity insurance, ABN
- Excellent report writing, record management & case note skills
- Ability to manage caseload independently, but collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working in private practice
- Ability to work after hours & weekends
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong understanding of requirements of private practice.
- The ability to communicate with other team members in a friendly and prompt manner
- A warm and easy-going nature
- Flexibility and adaptability as required of a contractor
- Sharing of knowledge, resources and skills with colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sense of humour advisable; no, compulsory!
Benefits to you:
- Your special clinical interests will be supported and encouraged.
- Attractive contract rates (as a percentage of intake from client sessions) without the hassle of running the business
- Efficient administration and billing support - we have a brilliant admin team!
- A professional, stimulating, supportive and friendly team environment.
- Strong collegial support
- Exceptional work facilities, very well-appointed consulting rooms
- Monthly peer support meetings
- Flexible working hours
- Large range of clinical tools, tests, etc. available
- Marketing and provision of clients
- A strong flow of referrals
- Free car parking on site
- Yes, there is good coffee - a given! But if you want to stretch your legs local cafes are within easy strolling distance.
- Stimulating lunchroom conversation - usually available.
- We are not a franchise
- We are not a bulk billing practice
- Social events - an opportunity to catch up with colleagues in a relaxed, unhurried way
"I can't tell you how much I enjoy working in your practice." (Feedback from one of our Senior Psychologists)