Jill Crookes – Company Founder. Principal Psychologist (Werribee & Torquay)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Studies (Loss and Grief)
- Member – Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Member – APS College of Counselling Psychologists
- Psychologist Registration (AHPRA)
- Endorsed - Counselling Psychology
Areas of Special Interest:
- Trauma, loss and grief
- Workplace stress, injury and illness
- Resilience Coaching - personal and organisational
- Nutritional Psychology
- Personalised Integrative Therapy - providing mental health care using a multi-targeted, personalised, integrative approach.
Jill has over 42 years experience as a Registered Psychologist. She continues to enjoy helping people to meet the challenges they face and to develop skills for meaningful, lasting change. Following a UK study tour in 2004, Jill also founded Wombat’s Wish, a community-based grief support program for children, adolescents and families where a parent or primary carer has died.
Jill uses a holistic approach to mental health care - understanding the psychological, lifestyle/environmental, dietary/nutrition, biological/medical and social support aspects of wellbeing.