- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science
- Provisional Psychologist Registration (AHPRA)
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Areas of Special interest
- Sexual Identity and Gender Diversity
- Interpersonal Relationships
Brigette works with people through all stages of life. She uses a person-centred, strength-based approach in therapy. She believes that having a safe space, free from judgement is essential in the therapy space. Brigette aims to help client navigate each individual’s unique situation, and help them to achieve their goals through a number of techniques.
Brigette uses a range of evidence-based approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Interpersonal Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing to achieve positive results for her clients.
Days available: Monday and Tuesday.