Scott Jordan – Provisional Psychologist
- Master of Professional Psychology
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Provisional Psychologist Registration (AHPRA)
- Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Areas of Special Interest:
- Sexual Identity and Gender Diversity
- Complex Trauma
- Cognitively-Able Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder
When seeing Scott you can expect to be to be warmly welcomed into the therapeutic space. To help you achieve your goals Scott strives to create a space which is free from judgement and where sessions are tailored to your needs. Scott employs Person Centred Techniques which are underpinned with Cognitive Behavioural and Schema Therapy approaches.
Scott has a background in health care, having worked in private practice, employment services and disability settings. Scott has also worked in research settings and recently co-authored a publication in the journal of Child Psychiatry & Human Development.
Days available: Monday, Tuesday & Saturday.
Please note: Tuesday appointments are only Telehealth.